As an organisation we are passionate about nurturing children’s learning journey through exploring the natural world around them, while building a supportive community for families and whanau.
Qualified and Certified Team Leader.
In our Sunshine Ave centre we are looking for a team leader in our Rimu room (4-6 year olds) that can positively guide and lead a passionate team of qualified and teachers in training, work collaboratively with the other team leaders and manager at Sunshine Ave to:
- provide a teaching and learning programme that uses inquiry and provocations to engage children’s curiosity in play and therefore their learning, and
- engage with our community to ensure they feel welcome, happy and included
- mentor the teaching team to utilise and build on their strengths
- inplement and demonstrate effective biculturalism through appropriate te reo Maori and tikanga
- provide an environment in which tamariki are empowered to be leaders of their own learning
If you feel you would be the right person for this leadership position, can work 5 days a week and able to work open (7am) and close (5.30) shifts as needed we would like to receive your CV and cover letter today! Email to email@example.com.
Qualified and Certified relievers. We are seeking motivated and flexible casual early childhood relievers. If you love being with children in an ECE setting and would be committed to supporting their learning in a natural environment please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org